1. Winners and a part of applicants shall be invited to attend WIDC December 2017 and TIA Award Ceremony and other relevant activities, given the platform to promote and publicize themselves to the world;
2. They will get priority to participate in industrial matchmaking, design venture, platform co-building,brand promotion, exhibition, media publicity, etc.
3. The award-winning achievements shall be included in the World Industrial Design Conference Annual Report,China Industrial Design Yearbook, Design Magazine, etc., and will be further recommended to related international media.
4. They will be recommend to join in industry inspection, exchange, matchmaking,cooperation and other activities with regard to design and enterprise on an international scale.
5. They will be recommend to participate in a wide range of industrial activities on an International level.
Deadline: 25 October, 2017
First Screening: Early November 2017
Second Screening: Late November 2017
Award Ceremony: During WIDC December 2017 (time and place will be informed)